Saturday, July 30, 2011

Dennis Family Descendants in England

Blog statistics show that this site is being accessed by Australians and New Zealanders - but not so much from England. Interesting. Where are all the descendants of the Dennis family of West Penwith, Cornwall who still live in England? Surely family history interests them too! Approximately one third of my book From Buryan to Bondi contains information relevant to English descendants of the family. 


For those people, I point out that the book can be purchased online through BookPOD, using your credit card. BookPOD provides an excellent mailing service for international customers. See my website for more details of the book and feedback from readers.

For those visiting Cornwall, a copy of From Buryan to Bondi is held in the Library of Kresen Kernow ('Cornwall Centre') at Little Vauxhall, Redruth, Cornwall.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Louise

    Just accessed your post re Dennis descendants in England. I am descended from George Dennis born 1635 and he was my 7xGt Grandfather. The only details I have of my line are names,dates and a few others I'm afraid as I have not yet researched individuals.

    I have yet to purchase your book which I am sure will fill in quite a few gaps.

    regards

    Chrissie Mitchell

    ReplyDelete